Search This Blog

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Wonderful day out. Sunny, around 30 degrees. I want to do some gardening but can't, coz Ru is behind me all the time.Especially because Hubby is out for work, -on a Sunday. Some rollout happening. anyways, not my business. Decided to browse. Watched Youtube videos ,and found an amazing recipe. Microwave cake -
Ru Helped me to clean up the bowl after pouring the batter to cook. That brought back 25yrs old memories, when my mom used to bake cakes and how we helped her. . History repeatS!

I cup Flour
1/2 cup cocoa powder, brownsugar, while sugar, butter, milk
1/2 tsp vnila essence, baking powder.
2 eggs

Mix all dry ingredients, wet ingredients.. Pour into a bowl and cover and microwave high for 6 mins. YUmmmm. Please dont' underestimate the qualtity of the batter, as it will rise almost triple, and fall back. Use a bigger bowl for the microwave.

--

Then hubby came back and wanted a drink. Quickly made a mango smoothie for him. The idea sruck as my friend sobha in Sydney was making it when I talked to her last time!. it was an instant hit!
Frozen Mangoes few pieces, + milk + sugar + honey .. Make sure of the consistency.

No comments:

Post a Comment